The following documents should be used by schools to process applications for the Special Needs Scholarship Program (SNSP).
2017-18 Application & Transfer Request Information
Explanation of Application Requirements and Process:
- Initial Student Eligibility Bulletin
- Residency Documentation Bulletin
- Student Application and Transfer Request Information Bulletin
- Continuing and Transfer Student Eligibility Bulletin
Application Related Forms and Documents:
- Local Education Agency Special Education Contacts
- Alternative Residency Form
- Annotation of Birth Certificate Form - PDF document provided by Wisconsin Register of Deeds Association
- Student Application Checklist
- Transfer Request Form Checklist
To view or print the forms that are in PDF format, users must have a Portable Document Format (PDF) reader installed and configured on their web browser. The Acrobat Reader is free and available at Adobe's web site.
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 3.