Post-It Notes go out via the Speech and Language Email List periodically throughout the year to provide additional resources and reminders. To join the Speech and Language Email List, please go to the DPI email list subscription page, scroll down to "Special Education" and click on "Speech-Language". You can also join by sending an email to email@example.com . Leave the subject blank.
See below for the archived content from the 2018-19 school year.
|Informed SLP (re: McLeod Study)|
|Autism Internet Modules|
|ASHA Virtual Town Hall|
|June 2019 ASHA Leader Articles|
- The DPI Assistive Technology Homepage
- Wisconsin Assistive Technology Initiative
- Assistive Technology Lending Center
- Guidance to School Districts Facing Shortage of Speech and Language Pathologists This document was created by The Wisconsin Council of Administrators of Special Services (WCASS) in response to the shortage of licensed SLPs in Wisconsin. Supports include recruiting and retaining fully licensed speech/language pathologists as well as identifying options when facing a shortage of fully licensed speech/language pathologists.
- Wisconsin Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Association (WSHA)'s mission is to serve Wisconsin's audiologists and speech-language pathologists by providing professional support, public awareness and opportunities for professional growth and by being an advocate for these professions and the individuals they serve.
- Autism Society of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin AAC Network
- Wisconsin's Assistive Technology Program
- The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) is the professional, scientific, and credentialing association for more than 103,000 audiologists, speech-language pathologists, and speech, language, and hearing scientists. ASHA's mission is to ensure that all people with speech, language, and hearing disorders have access to quality services to help them communicate more effectively.
- ASHA's Workload/Caseload Calculator
- The Autism Society and its chapters share a common mission of providing information and education, supporting research and advocating for programs and services for the autism population.
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech Association - Helpful resources for parents or professionals who want to help children with apraxia. Books, links, software, catalogs are available.
Rehabilitation Engineering And Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA) is an interdisciplinary association of people with a common interest in technology and disability. Our purpose is to improve the potential of people with disabilities to achieve their goals through the use of technology. We serve that purpose by promoting research, development, education, advocacy, and the provision of technology and by supporting the people engaged in these activities.
Stuttering Foundation of America - The Stuttering Foundation provides free online resources, services and support to those who stutter and their families, as well as support for research into the causes of stuttering.