Friday, March 8, 2019
The following information was sent to all District Administrators from Deputy Assistant State Superintendent, Mike Thompson:
On March 5, 2019, final reports and statewide data were posted publicly to https://apps2.dpi.wi.gov/essa:
- 2017-18 ESSA Accountability Reports (school-level)
- 2017-18 Summary of Joint Federal (ESSA and IDEA) Identifications (district-level)
- 2017-18 Federal Identifications - Statewide Summary (state-level)
You will also find final reports in SAFE. Note that the IDEA LEA Determinations remain only in SAFE as they are secure and should not be shared in a public setting. Redacted district-level data that is included in the LEA Determinations is posted online at https://dpi.wi.gov/sped/educators/local-performance-plans/profile. As we continue the shared work of continuous improvement, I encourage you to make use of our continuous improvement supports and reach out to your Technical Assistance Network contact at your CESA, or to the DPI teams below:
- For questions about ESSA accountability calculations, contact the Office of Educational Accountability.
- For questions about ESSA school improvement and supports available to your district, contact the Title I Team.
- For questions about IDEA LEA determinations, school improvement and supports for students with disabilities, contact the Special Education Team.