Creating Safe and Supportive School Communities Summer Institute:
Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) Conference
June 21, 2018
The Summer Institute is an annual two-day event, being held on June 21-22, 2018.
June 21, 2108 - Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) Conference
The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Student Services/Prevention and Wellness Team is exited to invite you to attend the Social and Emotional Learning Conference on June 21, 2018. This conference is for:
- School staff
- Out of school time programs
- Community members and parents
- Anyone interested in starting or sustaining social and emotional learning in their school or district.
The conference will include:
- A keynote speaker
- Three breakout sessions focusing on four tracks: Implementation, Assessment, State and Local Application, and Out-of-School Time Programs
- Poster presentations of school and district implementation in Wisconsin (to apply see the link below)
- A Wisconsin implementation panel of your peers
- An exhibitor’s forum which will provide you with the opportunity to meet and greet evidence-based program providers, SEL support agencies, and poster presentation schools.
June 22, 2018 - Third Annual Mental Health Coalition Summit
Check back for event updates regarding speakers, breakout topics, and exhibitor participation.
Summer Institute Details
The Summer Institute is a two-day event. You are invited to attend one or both days.
June 21, 2018 Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) Conference
June 22, 2018 Annual Mental Health Coalition Summit
Madison Marriott West
1313 John Q Hammons Drive
Middleton, Wisconsin 53562
Book your group rate for Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Summer Institute
One day: $60.00
Both days: $100.00