Sexual Assault and Domestic and Dating Violence
- Break the Cycle is a national nonprofit organization addressing teen dating violence with a mission to engage, educate, and empower youth to build lives and communities free from domestic violence. A project of Break the Cycle, loveisrespect.org, is a comprehensive web resource about dating violence.
- Reporting Requirements for Sexually Active Adolescents outlines the ages and circumstances under which Wisconsin minors that are sexually active must be reported under Chapter 48 of the Wisconsin statutes. Wisconsin Attorney General opinions and statutory references are included.
- End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin is a statewide membership organization of battered women, formerly battered women, domestic abuse programs, and individuals committed to ending domestic violence. WCADV strives to eliminate domestic violence by changing societal attitudes, practices, and policies about women from diverse groups, their children, and violence through education, advocacy, and social action. WCADV offers publications, technical assistance, policy development, training, and networking and support.
- The Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault promotes the social change necessary to end sexual violence in Wisconsin and to support a statewide network of concerned individuals and organizations as they work toward this goal. Resources include training and publications, including information sheets, brochures, booklets, curricula and manuals, and posters.
- Start Strong focuses on preventing teen dating violence and abuse by teaching middle school-age youth about healthy relationships.
For questions about this information, contact Julie Incitti (608) 266-0963