- The goal of the American Association of Suicidology is to understand and prevent suicide by promoting effective prevention strategies, disseminating accurate information, and promoting research and training.
- The Department of Public Instruction provides information on resources and professional development related to School-Based Suicide Prevention.
- The Suicide Prevention Resource Center supports suicide prevention with the best of science, skills and practice. The Center provides prevention support, training, and informational materials to strengthen suicide prevention networks and advance the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention.
- Youth Suicide Prevention School-Based Guide
- Evidence-Based Suicide Prevention Screening in Schools
- Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale
- On-line Counseling Guide on Suicide Prevention
For questions about this information, contact Julie Incitti (608) 266-0963