Back to School with BadgerLink
It’s September and the BadgerLink team wishes to send a big “welcome back and good luck!” to all educators and librarians as you start the new school year.
BadgerLink provides access to newspaper and magazine articles, multimedia, primary sources, lesson plans, education research and more. Best of all, it’s already paid for with state and federal funds!
With the plethora of options available to make the year successful, here are a few key BadgerLink resources to help both newbies and veterans of the digital content space.
- Learn about BadgerLink in our Introduction for Educators Video.
- Review the BadgerLink Set-Up Guide.
- Verify you can access the resources on campus.
- Determine if a school login is desired or review what the existing login credentials are.
- Tip: contact us if you aren’t sure!
- Add direct links to Britannica, Explora, etc. on your website using info from BadgerLink Resource URLs.
- Bookmark our supplemental materials:
- Research Guide and Super 3 Research Guide
- Scavenger Hunt
- Graphic Organizers
- Lesson Plans
- ELA, STEM, & Social Studies Subject Guides
- Order bookmarks and posters for your classroom, school, or school district.
- Download, modify, and distribute a BadgerLink letter to parents.
- Request training for your next in-service or staff development day.
And as always, we are here to help! Contact us if you have any questions or ideas for implementing BadgerLink into the classroom.
Written by: Elizabeth Neuman, Resources for Libraries & Lifelong Learning