You are here

Day Care Licensing

The Wisconsin Department of Children and Families is responsible for licensing day cares and day care staff. Please see for more information. The one exception is for 4K teachers who are teaching at a community-based 4K program in partnership with a public school district. These teachers must hold an Early Childhood or PK teacher license.