The Teacher Education, Professional Development, and Licensing (TEPDL) team administers or assists with various programs that support school districts, educator preparation programs, and educators.
Please find information on the following programs in this section:
- Addressing Wisconsin Educator Workforce Shortages
- Talent Development Framework
- ESEA Grants - Information on ESEA Grants.
- Peer Review and Mentoring Grants
- Veterans Fee Waiver - Information on Veterans Profesisonal/Occupational Licensure Fee Waiver Program (Act 209/210) as administered by Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs.
- WIP - Information on Wisconsin Improvement Program for teaching internship.
- License Based on Equivalency - Information on License Based on Equivalency including application process.
- Loan Forgiveness and Cancellation - Information on loan forgiveness and cancellation programs for educators.
- License Shortage Area data - emergency license and permit information
- Rural School Teacher Talent Pilot Program - grants to increase the number of preclinical, practicum, and student teachers placed in rural schools.