Cyber Security Alerts in WISEadmin Portal
Technical leads can use WISEadmin Portal's Cyber Incidents page to review detailed cyber security alerts sent by DPI. When a cyber security event occurs, technical leads receive an email like the one below that instructs them to log into WISEadmin Portal to review the details of the alert.
To review the alert after receiving a cyber security alert email:
- Log into WISEhome and select WISEadmin Portal.
- If you do not have access to WISEadmin Portal, submit a request through WISEhome for your security administrator to assign you the technical coordinator role. For complete instructions, refer to the Request Access to a WISE Application topic.
- In WISEadmin Portal, select Cyber Incidents at the top of the screen to go to the Cyber Incidents page.
- On the Cyber Incidents page, select Open next to the alert you want to view.
- Review the detailed report, then click Acknowledge to confirm that you have reviewed and acknowledged the alert.