Workshop participants will:
- Review the core processes and features of WiseID/WiseData
- Review any new updates to the WiseID/WiseData systems
- Review the available help and informational resources
Who should attend?
- Experienced WiseID/WiseData users/employees that enter or update SIS or Special Education data.
- Experienced WiseID/WiseData users/employees that manage staff who enter or update SIS or Special Education data.
Lunch: On your own.
Bring: Laptop, something to take notes with.
Registration Link: https://login.myquickreg.com/register/event/event.cfm?eventid=24285
2300 State Road 44
Oshkosh, WI 54904
Facility: Collaboration CenterAgency