The right technology brings learners and experiences together. Explore these great collaboration and web conferencing tools that are freely available to you.
Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration
The Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration is dedicated to supporting, advancing, and enhancing lifelong learning through the use of interactive content, collaborative technologies, and innovations. Educator accounts are free and give access to searchable teacher reviewed, grade/subject/standard aligned learning experiences.
- Google Apps for Education - The cloud-based suite of productivity tools for classroom collaboration
- Google Apps for Education Wisconsin Software Agreement - Details on the Wisconsin license for GAFE tools
- Google Expeditions - Explore Earth and beyond with Google's virtual field trips
- Google Hangouts - The Google tool for video calls, chat, and more. Hangouts now supports up to 25 participants on Google Apps for Work accounts. View more info on the specifications in the Get Started with Hangouts guide.
- Google Hangout Learning Center - Learn how to use Google Hangouts
- Wisconsin Microsoft for Education Software Agreement - Details on the Wisconsin license for Microsoft tools
- Skype for Educators - Learn how to use Skype video calls, virtual field trips, and more
- Training and Professional Development - Find quick tips, courses, and other resources to support your use of Microsoft technology in the classroom
- Educator Home Page - Find lessons, connect with other teachers, training resources, and more