The online Home-Based Private Educational Program PI-1206 form for the 2019-20 school year is now available.
Parents have until October 15, 2019 to submit the form.
Parents must complete the PI-1206 form every school year.
Need to change your information?
The Department of Public Instruction does not provide personal consultation and technical assistance regarding home-based private educational programs. Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
There are many home-based parent associations you may wish to contact for further information about home-schooling. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for contact information.
- Click here for a Sample Only copy of a completed PI-1206. The Sample Only copy is for your reference only. The PI-1206 must be submitted online. Paper copies are no longer accepted.
- Wisconsin Statutes relating to Homeschooling
- Frequently Asked Questions Relating to Homeschooling
- Home-Based Private Educational Program Enrollment Statistics
- Five-year-old Kindergarten Attendance and First Grade Admission