You are here

Wisconsin's GED/HSED Program

Webpage updates

New requirement for all GED and HSED Students

Effective July 1, 2016 all students who have not earned a GED or HSED will be required to pass a 100 question civics test with a score of 60 or better.

GED Certificate or High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED)

If you have not completed high school and want to seek more education and/or improve your employability, you have some choices that can open the doors to your future.

First, you can take the General Educational Development (GED) tests, pass them, and receive a GED Certificate. Or, you may earn a High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED) -- explained below.

Beth Lewis
State GED and HSED Administrator
Phone: 608-267-1062

Judith Stowell
Office Operations Associate
Phone: 608-267-9245 or toll free: 800-768-8886

 Users must have a PDF reader installed and configured on their web browser to view PDF files. The Acrobat reader is available free at Adobe's web site

Some of these links may take you to a non-DPI Website. Use of these linked sites do not represent a DPI endorsement of the hosting agency nor other information available at the site.

For questions about this information, contact Judy Stowell (608) 267-9245