Would you like to be a more confident leader? Interested in developing deep listening and facilitation skills? Are you hoping to engage your community in an authentic, equitable process? Here’s your chance to build your skills as an agent of change within your library and the community you serve.
Using a flipped classroom model, the series will build skills, develop strategies, and create a network of engaged leaders across our state. There will be four virtual sessions, with homework between each session. Additionally, your registration for the October 1 Lead the Way Symposium organized by the University of Wisconsin-Madison iSchool, is required and is paid by DPI.
Many of our WLTC Trainers will be back to help build your skills and confidence as an engaged leader within your community and the library profession. Training facilitators include:Erica Freudenberger, Susan Hildreth, Marsha Tonkins, and Amber Williams.
If accepted, the following are required training dates & times:
- September 8: Online chat platform opens
- September 17: 10:00-11:30am, virtual session
- October 1: 9:00-4:30, Lead the Way conference
- October 15: 10:00-11:30am, virtual session
- October 29: 10:00-11:30am, virtual session
- November 12: 10:00-11:30am, virtual session & wrap up
Applications are due July 30.
Please direct questions to Cindy Fesemyer: email@example.com, 608-266-8053