It’s time to order a 2020 WISCAT license! A license remains $200 per calendar year per library code for access to all WISCAT functionality. To learn more about WISCAT, visit our WISCAT Licensing page. To place an order, please use the online order form.
Please make note of the following:
- The WISCAT licensing form auto-populates some information for you. Begin typing your library code or library name and select the correct library that appears, and the form should auto-populate your library’s address if you’ve previously had a WISCAT license.
- The form auto-generates an invoice for you and sends it to the email address you provide. Please print your invoice and remit it with payment to the DPI address on the invoice. Invoices will not be mailed to individual libraries.
- If you are purchasing multiple licenses at once, you will need to submit the form for each individual license. However, you may use one single check to cover all licenses.
- Entities representing a legally constituted county library AND acting as an ILL Clearinghouse qualify for alternative pricing, as in past years. If this applies to you, please contact us directly via email to place your order.
- As in previous years, purchase orders cannot be accepted on DPI’s end, but if your business office requires one you may enter your purchase order number in the form for the convenience of your local business office.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding WISCAT licensing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.542.5543.