Guest post by Jaime Matczak, Wisconsin Valley Library System
Is your library interested in creating a marketing plan, but you’re not sure where to start?
There is a competitive, statewide mini-grant opportunity now available! Any public library in Wisconsin is eligible to submit a mini-grant proposal to develop and implement a marketing plan. Those selected will be awarded $1,000 toward their plan. Libraries of all sizes are encouraged to apply.
To ensure the success of each marketing plan, grant recipients will attend a workshop on November 12, led by national library marketing experts Kathy Dempsey and Angela Hursh. In addition, grant recipients will receive individual consultations in early 2022 with Kathy Dempsey and will be assigned a marketing expert as a resource throughout the process.
- October 6, 2021 - Application submission deadline for grant
- October 22, 2021 - Grant awards will be announced
- November 12, 2021 - Grant recipients attend an online workshop
- December 2021 - May 2022 - Marketing plans implemented
- May 2022 - Mini-grant funds spent and project reports submitted
See more posts on the WI Libraries for Everyone page.