FCCLA chapter members may learn "Beyond Measure" by participating in the first-ever Virtual Wisconsin Leadership Academy (WLA) this Fall.
Wisconsin FCCLA is excited to offer the first-ever Virtual WLA being released in two phases between October and November, 2020. The Virtual WLA offers opportunities for students and advisers to access virtual tool kit resources, attend the keynote address and various breakout sessions coordinated via guest presenters and Wisconsin FCCLA state officers. FCCLA Regional Representatives may also meet to prepare for competitive events hosted during Regional and State Leadership Conferences.
Please partake in Sam Glenn's keynote address as the motivational speaker for the Virtual WLA during the first phase of release this October. Additionally, Eddie Slowikowski is offering three virtual break-out sessions for FCCLA members and advisers. You may view each presentation by clicking on the following links via your computer, personal tablet, or mobile phone with internet access. Go back to this home page to view the next series of presentations.
Attitute Changes Everything: 3 Ways to Manage Change and Uncertainty with a Positive Attitude
The Power of Presentation
- OPENING SESSION by Wisconsin FCCLA State Officers
- First Group of Seven (7) BREAKOUT SESSIONS by Wisconsin FCCLA State Officers
- Second Group of Seven (7) BREAKOUT SESSIONS by Wisconsin FCCLA State Officers
- Six (6) ADVISER SESSIONS by Wisconsin FCCLA Chapter Advisers
- Breakout Session "Creating Inspired Student Engagement in the Virtual Classroom and Beyond." This breakout session will give teachers tried and true ideas on how to create student engagement and a culture of connection and community in the virtual classroom & beyond (26 minutes).
- CLOSING SESSION by Wisconsin FCCLA State Officers