Important COVID-19 Update
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, a decision has been made to cancel all reservations at Jag Lake this year. The safety and health of Wisconsin FFA members and advisors is a top priority as we pledge to follow all CDC and public health guidelines and recommendations. A full refund will be issued back to you chapter. We thank you for your continued support of Wisconsin Agriculture Education and the Wisconsin Association of FFA. If you have any questions please contact Jeff Hicken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations for 2020 Jag Lake dates will open on Monday, October 14, 2019 The procedures for making reservations are as follows:
- Reservations will be taken beginning Monday, October 14.
- Reservations are to be emailed to Cassie Fabian at: email@example.com
- Cassie will send an e-mail confirmation of your reservation.
- An invoice and other information will be mailed out. Payment and the signed Contract of Use form must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Multiple voice mail messages and/or e-mails requesting the same dates will be handled based on the date/time the message was left or e-mail sent.
- If we do not receive payment within the 30 day period, your reservation dates will be released and become available to all chapters.
Rates and Payment Information
DPI will send an invoice confirming the time and date of your reservation, your payment deadline, and the dates of your reservation. The invoice will be in the amount of your entire stay (either $250 for a 3-day reservation or $275 for a 4-day reservation).
As advisor, you will be responsible for sending your chapter's payment to DPI on or before the payment deadline indicated on your invoice. Your chapter's reservation will automatically be released if you do not send full payment (either $250 or $275) with a postmark dated on or before the 30-day payment deadline. Should you need to cancel your reservation, please keep in mind full refunds will be issued only through March 1, 2020. No refunds will be issued after March 1. It is important to be aware of this policy as you plan your chapter's schedule for the year. It was established so that cancelations are processed early enough to make the dates available for other chapters to reserve well in advance of camping season. We want as many chapters as possible to have the opportunity to experience Jag Lake.
Please plan for your payment by submitting check requests to your school well in advance of deadlines. If this is not possible, we will also accept personal checks, and you may then use your invoice for reimbursement from your individual school.