Reservations for 2023 Jag Lake dates will open on Monday, June 5, 2023. The procedures for making reservations are as follows:
- Reservations will be taken beginning Monday, April 10.
- Email reservations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In return, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your reservation.
- An invoice and other information will be e-mailed out. Payment and the signed Contract of Use form must be returned prior to your reservation dates.
- Multiple voice mail messages and/or e-mails requesting the same dates will be handled based on the date/time the message was left or e-mail sent.
- If we do not receive your signed Contract of Use form by the first day of your confirmed reservation, your reservation dates will be released and become available to all chapters.
Rates and Payment Information
DPI will send an invoice confirming the time and date of your reservation, your payment deadline, and the dates of your reservation. The invoice will be in the amount of your entire stay (either $250 for a 3-day reservation or $275 for a 4-day reservation).
As advisor, you will be responsible for sending your chapter's payment to DPI on or before the payment deadline indicated on your invoice. Your chapter's reservation will automatically be released if you do not send full payment (either $250 or $275) with a postmark dated on or before the payment deadline. Should you need to cancel your reservation, please keep in mind full refunds will be issued only through August 1, 2023. No refunds will be issued after August 1. It is important to be aware of this policy as you plan your chapter's schedule for the year. It was established so that cancelations are processed early enough to make the dates available for other chapters to reserve well in advance of camping season. We want as many chapters as possible to have the opportunity to experience Jag Lake.
Please plan for your payment by submitting check requests to your school well in advance of deadlines. If this is not possible, we will also accept personal checks, and you may then use your invoice for reimbursement from your individual school.
2023 Jag Lake Dates
|Dates||# of Days||Cost||Chapter Reserved for|
|June 29 - July 3||4||$275||Available|
|July 3-6||3||$250||New London|
|July 6-10||4||$275||Shell Lake|
|July 17-20||3||$250||Bay Port|
|July 24-27||3||$250||North Crawford|
|July 27-31||4||$275||De Soto|
|July 31 - August 3||3||$250||Red Wing|
|August 3-7||4||$275||Shell Lake|
|August 31 - September 4||4||$275||Unavailable|