The mission of agriculture & natural resources is:
- to prepare students for careers in the agriculture industry;
- to support students in their career choices; and
- to develop leadership skills in students to benefit their community and the food, fiber, and natural resource systems.
The Wisconsin and National FFA Organization is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
School Based Agricultural Education - Contextual Inquiry-based Instruction & Learning
What's New in Wisconsin Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources Education
E-Mail Lists and Discussion Groups
Guide to joining DPI E-mail Lists- Join and communicate with other educators!
Updated Events Calendar
Check out the updated agricultural education events calendar and see what is coming soon:
Annual In-service for Agricultural Education Teachers
- In-service resources- Please follow this link for professional development materials related to the Annual In-Service for Agricultural Teachers.
- 2018 Letter to District Administrators- Letter notifying administrators about the professional development opportunities offered by the in-service.
- 2018 Annual In-Service for Agricultural Teachers Brochure- detailed brochure issued with the above letter.