The mission of agriculture & natural resources is:
- to prepare students for careers in the agriculture industry;
- to support students in their career choices; and
- to develop leadership skills in students to benefit their community and the food, fiber, and natural resource systems.
The Wisconsin and National FFA Organization is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
School Based Agricultural Education - Contextual Inquiry-based Instruction & Learning
What's New in Wisconsin Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources Education
E-Mail Lists and Discussion Groups
Guide to joining DPI E-mail Lists- Join and communicate with other educators!
Check out the updated agricultural education events calendar and see what is coming soon:
Annual In-service for Agricultural Education Teachers
- In-service resources- Please follow this link for professional development materials related to the Annual In-Service for Agricultural Teachers.
- 2019 Letter to District Administrators- Letter notifying administrators about the professional development opportunities offered by the in-service.
- 2019 Annual In-Service for Agricultural Teachers Brochure- detailed brochure issued with the above letter.
Real World Opportunities
Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Links
Jeff A. Hicken
Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Education Consultant
State FFA Advisor
Office Operations Associate