Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (AFNR) In-Service Resources for download
- AFNR Resources Document - CTE, AFNR, and FFA resources sheet.
- National Quality Program Standards
- CTE Ag Equivalency Web Page - Look here to find information about establishing local science equivalency credit with AFNR courses.
- Federal Course Codes
- Wisconsin Youth Leadership Skills Standards Certificate Program - Check out the link at the bottom of the page of the Youth Leadership Implementation Guide for details on starting this certificate program at your school.
- Employability Skills Co-op - The intent of the Wisconsin Employability Skills Certificate Program is to recognize a student’s mastery of employability skills valued by employers, to help students explore career interests, and to provide a state credential of student mastery
- "Ten Components" Handout - The components for a successful program of study.
- "Why CTE" Flyer - Updated one page flyer explaining what Career and Technical Education is about.
- SAE Teacher Guide
- SAE Student Guide
- SAE Infographic and Approved Philosophy Statement by NCAE Board
- NCAE SAE Approved Philosophy Statement March 2015
- 2018 Guidelines for Summer and Interim Session Classes
- PI 17 Administrative Rule- Summer and Interim Session Classes
- 2018 Summer and Interim Session Letter to Administrators and Coordinators
CTE Registration, Graduation, and Employment Data
- Registration Data: Agricultural Course Registration by District - a table of course registration by federal course code, grade level, and school district
- CTE 2015-2016 Registration Data by Gender
- CTE 2015-2016 Registration Data by Race
- 2015-2016 Wisconsin Agriculture Education Data
- 2010-2015 CTEERS Concentrator Graduation Rates
- USDA Employment Data
For questions about this information, contact Jeff Hicken (608) 267-9255