Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (AFNR) In-Service Resources for download
- AFNR Resources Document - CTE, AFNR, and FFA resources sheet.
- National Quality Program Standards
- CTE Ag Equivalency Web Page - Look here to find information about establishing local science equivalency credit with AFNR courses.
- Federal Course Codes
- Wisconsin Youth Leadership Skills Standards Certificate Program - Check out the link at the bottom of the page of the Youth Leadership Implementation Guide for details on starting this certificate program at your school.
- Employability Skills Co-op - The intent of the Wisconsin Employability Skills Certificate Program is to recognize a student’s mastery of employability skills valued by employers, to help students explore career interests, and to provide a state credential of student mastery
- "Ten Components" Handout - The components for a successful program of study.
- "Why CTE" Flyer - Updated one page flyer explaining what Career and Technical Education is about.
- WISELearn Training Resources- WISELearn is an online portal that will provide all Wisconsin educators with a place to collaborate, learn, and find content for instructional use. This site provides training on important topics that you will need to successfully contribute high-quality resources.
- WISELearn OER Content Project Educator Authoring Companion Guide- Google Doc
- WISELearn OER Content Project Educator Authoring Companion Guide- PDF
- PI-34 Changes Chart
- Perkins Update- August 24, 2018
- 2018 AFNR In-Service Resources Presentation
- 2018 Wisconsin DNR Forestry Industry Presentation
- Advisory Committee 101- This document was created to provide simple, concise information for Agricultural Education teachers on the formation, functions, duties, and operations of an advisory committee.
- SAE Teacher Guide
- SAE Student Guide
- SAE Infographic and Approved Philosophy Statement by NCAE Board
- NCAE SAE Approved Philosophy Statement March 2015
- Wisconsin Team AgEd SAE Strategic Plan 2018-2021
- Amendments to Section 135 (20 U.S.C. 2355)
- 2018 Guidelines for Summer and Interim Session Classes
- PI 17 Administrative Rule- Summer and Interim Session Classes
- 2018 Summer and Interim Session Letter to Administrators and Coordinators
CTE Registration, Graduation, and Employment Data
- 2017-2018 Agricultural Course Enrollment
- 2010-2015 CTEERS Concentrator Graduation Rates
- USDA Employment Data
Opportunities and Announcements
For questions about this information, contact Jeff Hicken (608) 267-9255