Wisconsin Health Science Events - see CTE Calendar
National HOSA Week
November 4-10, 2018
(Or another week designated by local HOSA chapter)
- HOSA Week Ideas
- Be sure to see National HOSA's website for the latest information on this competitive event. In order to earn a HOSA Week certificate, the chapter must conduct at least one activity in each of the three goal areas during HOSA Week. A chapter may choose another week for local HOSA Week activities. Certificate of Recognition winners in attendance at the National Leadership Conference will be recognized during the Recognition Session at the National Leadership Conference.
HOSA week activities are designed to:
- Provide school or community service,
- Volunteer hours in the school or community that provide a service.
- Promote opportunities in health care, and
- Activities that promote career opportunities in health care, such as a career fair, healthcare speakers, talking to community/school groups about health careers, posters promoting health careers and HOSA, etc.
- Show appreciation to the health care community.
- An appreciation activity sponsored by the HOSA chapter that shows gratitude to members of the local healthcare community. Activities can include thank you notes, an appreciation function, the partnership appreciation model in these guidelines, etc.
For questions about this information, contact Erik Sitts (608) 267-2280