HOSA-Future Health Professionals provides opportunities for secondary and post-secondary students to plan and participate in educational experiences that prepare them for careers in the health care professions. Membership is available to high school, middle school, and college/university students who are part of a chapter within a school setting. Involvement in HOSA showcases the application of classroom knowledge and technical skill attainment while implementing communication skills, leadership development, and community service. It is an integral part of a quality health science program.
Please complete this form anytime your contact information changes to remain active on our Health Science Educator and HOSA Chapter Advisor distribution lists. Completing this form will ensure you receive communications regarding HOSA and Health Science Education information and events.
What's New for WI HOSA
- Please remember to visit the Wisconsin HOSA website often for continuous updates, conference venues, competitive events information, additional resources, and much more.
- State Leadership Conference on-line registration is open through March 15.
- The HOSA e-Magazine recognizes member's need to know in a timely and exciting format.
- Become a HOSA member!
- Dues are only $17 per member (students and advisors). Advisors, please collect membership dues & affiliate on-line. It is a wonderful opportunity for students to showcase health science knowledge and skills while exploring health care careers and participating in community service projects.
- Funding is available for Wisconsin CTSO/Peer-Led Teen Driver Safety Projects again this year. Please see the Wisconsin CTSO website for complete details about the 2018-2019 CTSO Collaborative Project.