HOSA-Future Health Professionals provides opportunities for secondary and post-secondary students to plan and participate in educational experiences that prepare them for careers in the health care professions. Membership is available to high school, middle school, and college/university students who are part of a chapter within a school setting. Involvement in HOSA showcases the application of classroom knowledge and technical skill attainment while implementing communication skills, leadership development, and community service. It is an integral part of a quality health science program.
What's New for WI HOSA
- Order new WI HOSA trading pins becoming available at the HOSA State Leadership Conference - to trade with other state delegation's members attending the HOSA 2018 International Leadership Conference.
- The HOSA e-Magazine recognizes member's need to know in a timely and exciting format.
- Save the Date: WI HOPE Conference, Wintergreen Resort in Lake Delton, WI, October 26, 2018
- Become a HOSA member!
- Dues are only $15 per member (students and advisors). Advisors, please collect membership dues & affiliate on-line. It is a wonderful opportunity for students to showcase health science knowledge and skills while exploring health care careers and participating in community service projects.
- Funding is available for Wisconsin CTSO/Peer-Led Teen Driver Safety Projects again this year. Please see the Wisconsin CTSO website for complete details about the 2017-2018 CTSO Collaborative Project.