2020-21 SNSP Student Eligibility Requirements
A student must be a Wisconsin resident and must either have: (1) an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or services plan that is currently being implemented or (2) an IEP or services plan that was developed no earlier than September 15, 2017 and have not subsequently been determined to no longer have a disability.
Students may apply for the SNSP for the 2020-21 school year from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021. Parents or guardians should direct any questions regarding the application requirements to the school their child is applying to.
- 2020-21 List of Schools
- 2020-21 Special Education Profiles
- Student Application- Complete this form if your child is new to the SNSP Coming soon
- Transfer Request Form- Complete this form if your child is currently participating in the SNSP and would like to transfer to a different SNSP school Coming soon
- Alternative Residency Form
Other Parent Information:
- SNSP Frequently Asked Questions for Parents
- 2020-21 SNSP Parent Brochure
- Acceptable Proof of Residency Documents
- Comparison of Rights of Students with Disabilities and their Families under State and Federal Special Education Law and under the Wisconsin Special Needs Scholarship Program
Public School Information:
- SNSP Frequently Asked Questions - Public School Districts
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 4.