Lynette Russell, PhD
Assistant State Superintendent
The Division for Student and School Success (DSSS) is composed of four teams: Office of Educational Accountability, Office of Student Assessment, Title I and School Support Team, and Wisconsin Educational Opportunity Programs/Office of Urban Education. The teams work collaboratively to support Wisconsin's public schools, families, and communities by providing statewide leadership in the coordination of federal, state, and local resources to optimize the achievement of all students.
For additional information about the Division for Student and School Success , contact Debra Gaffney-Dilley at (608) 266-5199.
- Wisconsin Knowledge and Concepts Examination (WKCE)
- Wisconsin Alternate Assessment for Students with Disabilities (WAA-SwD)
- Smarter Balanced Assessment
- Dynamic Learning Maps (DLM)
- Assessment for ELLs
- ACCESS for ELL
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
- Accountability Staff Directory
- Assessment Staff Directory