Dear District Administrators,
Next week, on Tuesday, March 9, the WISEdash Public Portal will be updated with certified data from both the 2019-20 and 2020-21 school years. Additionally on that day, joint federal notification materials will be considered final, with final versions posted in SAFE.
On Tuesday, you will find the WISEdash Public Portal updated with these data and dashboards:
Enrollment (2020-21) with statewide errata for economically disadvantaged data
Graduation rate (2019-20)
Attendance, with absenteeism graphs (2019-20) and statewide errata
Dropout rate (2019-20)
AP exams (2019-20)
Graduation Requirements *new* (2020-21)
ESSA school level expenditure data (2019-20)
Final joint federal notification packets will also be available in our secure reporting app, SAFE, on Tuesday. To access your district’s packet, go to SAFE. If you need help accessing the system, please visit the SAFE landing page or complete a Help Ticket. The joint notification packet includes:
- ESSA Informational Reports, which replace ESSA Accountability Reports for this year due to COVID-19; the Informational Reports contain the 2018-19 graduation rate, the 2018-19 absenteeism data, and the 2019-20 ACCESS for ELLs results
- Progress to Exit Reports for schools with existing identifications under ESSA. Please note that updated Progress to Exit Reports will be available for identified schools in June 2021
- IDEA LEA Determinations
- (New-to-SAFE) IDEA Racial Equity in Special Education Reports, which are available for each district and include identifications and required actions, if any, for districts identified with racial disproportionality in special education identification, discipline, and/or placement
Please note that reports only in SAFE should not be released publicly, as they are not redacted and could contain personally identifiable information.
We encourage you to review all reports, regardless of identification status. You may have questions about the data to be released in the WISEdash Public Portal, or about aspects of joint federal notifications (JFN). Staff and resources below are available to assist you:
- For questions about the WISEdash Public Portal, please open a help ticket. These About the Data pages are also a great way to learn more about data in WISEdash.
- For questions about News Releases, please contact our media line.
- For questions about ESSA accountability calculations, contact the Office of Educational Accountability.
- For questions about available improvement and supports, schedule a call with DPI staff through the JFN support link.
- For questions about ESSA school level expenditure data, visit the School Financial Services Team’s webpage on the subject or email their general mailbox.