Looking for the WISEdash Public Portal?
Log In to WISEdash for Districts or SAFE via Secure Home
Still need access? Visit DPI's Secure Home Information Page for Districts!
Secure Access File Exchange (SAFE)
Initially launched in 2010, the Secure Access File Exchange (SAFE) is a secure, flexible, web-based tool developed by DPI that allows authorized district and school users to access their confidential data files and reports that DPI has shared with them such as the preliminary accountability report cards.
Coming Soon! When you log in to SAFE you will notice a new, clean user experience with updated menus and navigation. Security roles and the process to request access remain the same. View the SAFE Updates At a Glance for more information!
What are some examples of reports available in SAFE?
- Accountability Report Cards
- ACT WorkKeys (NCRC)
- High School Growth Preview Report
- Inequitable Distribution Teacher Data
- Joint Federal Notification Packet (ESSA/IDEA)
- Resource Inequity Data Tool
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS)