- About the Data
- Download statewide data sets from WISEdash including an agency support file with CESA/Athletic Conference cross-reference.
- A-Z index for all WISEdash data topics
We're on Twitter! @WisDPIWISEdash
Watch the WISEdash Public Portal 3-minute video
How to compare schools and districts in WISEdash
How to download school or statewide data sets from WISEdash
Using WISEdash to Understand Young Library Patrons as Students: a Guided Exploration
Customize your library’s programs and services for children, teens, and families by discovering what’s happening in the district, grade levels, and schools in your area. Explore data related to academic performance in reading and math as well as enrollment groups such as economic, disability, ELL, and migrant status. Find out how to capture data for use on applications and reports that require identification of library demographics.
Youth services librarians and public library directors are encouraged to watch this informative and instructive webinar about WISEdash Public Portal. WISEdash is a data portal that uses "dashboards," or visual collections of graphs and tables, to provide multi-year education data about Wisconsin schools. As a public reporting tool, WISEdash is used by districts, schools, parents, researchers, media, and other community members to view data published by Department of Public Instruction. Webinar participants will participate in a guided exploration to gain an overview of WISEdash as well as examine search techniques.
- Click here for Webinar Link in Blackboard Collaborate
- Webinar date: March 13, 2014. 30 minutes
- Presenters: DPI Division of Libraries Technology staff Melissa Straw, Manager, Data Warehouse and Decision Support Team; Melanie McCalmont, Business Analyst, Data Warehouse and Decision Support Team; and Tessa Michaelson Schmidt, Youth and Special Services Consultant, Public Library Development Team.