The U.S. Department of Education awarded Wisconsin a five-year $95 million grant to support quality charter schools in the state.
- Wisconsin Charter Schools Program Objectives
- 2018 Grant Information Workshops Registration
- Subgrant Applications (coming in November 2018)
- Become a Charter Schools Subgrant Peer Reviewer
- Sign-up for the Wisconsin Charter Schools Program Updates Distribution List
- Support the growth of high-quality charter schools in Wisconsin, especially those focused on improving academic outcomes for educationally disadvantaged secondary students
- Strengthen and improve authorizing quality and promote the adoption of best practices for all authorizers in Wisconsin
- Promote and support collaboration and sharing of best practices between high-quality charter schools and other schools in the state, especially those that experience difficulty in adequately serving educationally disadvantaged students
- Register for a free 2018 workshop here. Learn about the charter schools grant competition including available funds, grant priorities, application requirements and more.
- Download, print and share the Workshop Flyer
- Pre-Workshop Requirement: Prior to attending a workshop, please review these three videos excerpted from the 2017 Charter School Grant Workshop Webinar.
|November 28||CESA 9
309 Kaphaem Road, Tomahawk
|December 3||Virtual Session||3-5 pm|
|December 7||CESA 10
725 West Park Ave.
|December 12||MPS Central Services, Auditorium
5225 W. Vliet Street
|December 13||GEF 3
125 South Webster Street, Rm P41
|December 14||CESA 1
N25W23131 Paul Road #100
2018-19 Materials will be released in November 2018
Subgrants are available for eligible applicants to:
1) Open and prepare for the operation of new charter schools;
2) Open and prepare for the operation of replicated high-quality charter schools; and
3) Expand high-quality charter school
Click HERE to be added to our distribution list to receive grant information updates.