- Summer School Information
- Current Year Independent Charter School Membership Information & Forms
- Independent Charter School Membership History
- Summer School Informational Bulletin for Independent Charter Schools
- Independent Charter School Summer School Report (ICS-109) (updated August 3, 2023)
- 2023 Summer School Participation Survey (due by May 19, 2023)
Full-time equivalent (FTE), or membership, is used to calculate the amount of state aid received by independent charter schools. FTE is the enrollment count adjusted for full-time equivalency. For example, a 4 year-old kindergarten student may be counted as 0.5 FTE or 0.6 FTE if 87.5 hours of parent outreach is provided.
Data in the Excel files below are updated throughout the school year. The files include the name of the charter school, charter school authorizer, headcount and FTE for the September and January counts along with total payments made to each independent charter school.
|Historical Chart - Headcount and FTE|
|Membership History & Per Pupil Amount by School|