Statewide Environmental Education Organizations
- Wisconsin Association for Environmental Education (WAEE) - A membership organization that supports networking, advocacy, and recognition.
- Wisconsin Center for Environmental Education (WCEE) - A legislated statewide center located at the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point focused on PK-12 professional development.
- FIELD Edventures - a non-profit organization that connects with educators to foster inquiry and engage learners through discovery.
- Wisconsin Master Naturalist Program - Trains adult volunteers about Wisconsin's natural resources, teaches them how to educate others, and provides opportunities to participate in conservation projects.
- Wisconsin School Garden Network - A non-profit organization supporting garden education and healthy eating. Put your school on their statewide map!
These are just a few of the ready-made activity guides to support integration of environmental education into the curriculum. Each of the resources below are supported by a trusted Wisconsin-based partner.
Find resources to support environmental literacy and sustainability (ELS) on WISELearn. Use or remix lessons from other educators.
Inquiry-based strategies for seeking answers to real-world problems, playing games to explore scientific concepts, and reflecting, debating and sharing by creating songs, stories and dramas.
KEEP—Wisconsin's K-12 Energy Education Program
Energy Education, Doable Renewables, and Energy and Your School guides have also been correlated to the Common Core and Next Generation Science Standards.