As summer comes to an end, parents are preparing their kids to head back to school. This time of year is an exciting one, but can be stressful, too.
The Department of Public Instruction would like to share a few helpful tips to help families feel ready for the school year. Edutopia’s Matt Davis has compiled a list of resources that can help you prepare your kids for a year of success.
Resources include things like:
- Back-to-school advice/checklists
- Articles around easing the transition
- Tech tips for the new school year
- Gearing up for fall learning
- The power of parental involvement
To access the wide variety of resources, please visit Edutopia’s Back to School Resources webpage at https://www.edutopia.org/article/back-to-school-resources-parents.