Under the grant, what does "Mobile Device" mean?
Mobile devices purchased using grant funds must be:
- Mobile (can be carried around)
- Able to access the internet
- Used by only one student at a time. Allowable examples include:
- Devices assigned to a single student to be used all day at school
- Devices assigned to a single student to be used all day at school and then taken home
- Devices stored in mobile carts that move from room to room
- Devices stored in cabinets, in classrooms that are used by multiple classes
- Devices checked out from a library or other location.