- Chapter 118.125, Wis. Stats., Pupil Records Law
- Parent & Child Rights
- Confidentiality and Student Records
- Sharing Information Across Systems
- Special Education in Plain Language
- The Office for Civil Rights in the United States Department of Education has issued guidance in order to provide state education agencies and local education agencies with information regarding disclosure of disability on report cards and transcripts for students with disabilities attending public elementary and secondary schools. The purpose of this guidance is to clarify how federal laws apply to statements on report cards and transcripts when these statements identify students as students with disabilities. Go to http://www.edpubs.org/lyris/ReportCards.pdf for the Dear Colleague Letter and Questions and Answers on Statements About Disability on Report Cards and Transcripts.
For questions about this information, contact DPI Sped Team (608) 266-1781