2021-23 Precollege Scholarship Program Grant Cycle
WEOP is now accepting Precollege Scholarship Program Proposal Applications for the 2021-23 Grant Cycle. The Precollege Scholarship Program allows students in grades 6-12 who are eligible for free or reduced-price meals to experience college life on a college campus while they are attending middle and high school. The deadline to submit applications is March 5, 2021. Applications must be submitted electronically to DPI-WEOP:
For institutions with 2019-21 approved programs, applications should be submitted via the secure link provided by DPI-WEOP or contact Alisia Marquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other institutions, click here to request a secure link to submit your application.
2021-23 Precollege Scholarship Program Proposal Documents
2021-23 Precollege Scholarship Program Administrative Documents
- DPI Precollege Scholarship Program Guidelines
- Verification of Enrollment Form (PI-1573-A)
- 20-21 Alternate Household Income Form
For Frequently Asked Questions timelines and due dates, refer to the Precollege Scholarship Proposal FAQs and Deadlines page.
Funding According to WI State Statute 20.255 (3) (fz):
- $1.9 million per fiscal year is available.
- The DPI precollege scholarship pays for the cost of the course, books, supplies, and room and board.
- A precollege scholarship is awarded to a student on a competitive basis based on availability.
- Students can receive up to three scholarships per program year.