You are here
- Talk with your high school counselor to see if it's a good fit for you. They will consider how the class aligns with academic plans and whether you meet the pre-requisite for taking a college level class. Ask when, and to whom, the materials must be submitted to at your high school.
- Request information from the institution of higher education where you'd like to take classes.
- Obtain an ECCP participation form from your high school counselor or download it from the links below.
- Submit your completed form to your school officials by the February 1 for summer, March 1 for fall courses, and October 1 for spring courses.
- Follow the application or registration requirements at the campus or program you'd like to take classes with.
- Make sure to submit any required documentation, e.g., high school transcripts along with any prerequisite documentation (AP scores).
- Enroll in your class.