Wisconsin Dells, WI
April 9-11, 2018
- State Theme: To be announced during the SLC. To venture a guess, please visit our social media links via www.wifccla.org.
- Conference Flyer with tentative agenda (February, 2017)
- Conference Program
- Conference on-line registration instructions (not open)
- Schedule at a Glance
- Adviser Checklist for SLC Planning
- Adviser Tips
- Code of Conduct and Advisor Forms
- Mandatory Dress Code for Wisconsin FCCLA Events (new August 2017)
- FCCLA Foundation Raffle Form
- FCCLA Trading Pins Order Form (new February 2018)
- Hotel Lodging Room Information
- Hotel Lodging Room Reservations (due March 9, 2018)
- Hotel Lodging Tax Exemption Form (include with reservation form)
- Outstanding Chapter Award
- Proposed Bylaw Changes - for SLC Voting Delegates to approve (February, 2017)
- Dance Flyer
2016-2017 National Outreach Project
Stand Up and Be Counted!
It’s time to decide who will lead the organization for the upcoming year. Every chapter is eligible to cast two ballots to conduct the business of the organization. Designate two voting delegates from your chapter to take on this leadership experience.
What does a voting delegate do?
- All voting delegates will report for a meeting in the Conference Center, Room & Time TBA, on April 3, 2017. The meeting will explain voting procedures and the role of a voting delegate. A "Meet the Candidates" session will also occur during this time. The candidates will introduce themselves and will participate in an open Q&A forum.
- Local chapter caucus will occur immediately following the candidates session.
- Voting will take place after the chapter caucus in the Conference Center, Room TBA.
Some of these links may take you to a non-DPI Website. Use of these linked sites do not represent a DPI endorsement of the hosting agency nor other information available at the site.