Out of an abundance of caution and in consideration of CDC guidelines related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the Department of Public Instruction has determined Wisconsin FCCLA must cancel the state leadership conference event on April 6-8, 2020. Chapters may proceed with cancelling hotel reservations. Registration to the conference may be deleted from the online system. Additional information and updates will be forthcoming.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time.
- State Theme: TBA
- Conference Flyer with tentative agenda (new February 2020)
- Conference Program - EVENT CANCELLED as of March 13, 2020
- Conference on-line registration instructions (open until noon on March 16)
- Adviser Checklist for SLC Planning (revised March 2019)
- Code of Conduct and Advisor Forms (revised March 2019)
- Mandatory Dress Code for Wisconsin FCCLA Events (revised January 2019)
- FCCLA Foundation Raffle Form
- FCCLA Trading Pins Order Form
- Hotel Lodging Room Information (February, 2019)
- Hotel Lodging Room Reservations (Each attendee should use the Passkey link to cancel their reservations if at all possible, as the call center is extremely busy.)
- Hotel Lodging Tax Exemption Form (include with room reservation form)
- Outstanding Chapter Award
2019-2020 National Outreach Project
Stand Up and Be Counted!
It’s time to decide who will lead the organization for the upcoming year. Every chapter is eligible to cast two ballots to conduct the business of the organization. Designate two voting delegates from your chapter to take on this leadership experience.
What does a voting delegate do?
- All voting delegates will report for a meeting in the Conference Center, Room & Time TBA, on April 7, 2020. The meeting will explain voting procedures and the role of a voting delegate. A "Meet the Candidates" session will also occur during this time. The candidates will introduce themselves and will participate in an open Q&A forum.
- Local chapter caucus will occur immediately following the candidates session.
- Voting will take place after the chapter caucus in the Conference Center, Room TBA.
Some of these links may take you to a non-DPI Website. Use of these linked sites do not represent a DPI endorsement of the hosting agency nor other information available at the site.