The Wisconsin Leadership Academy offers opportunities for students & advisers to attend various breakout sessions coordinated via guest presenters and Wisconsin FCCLA state officers. FCCLA Regional Representatives also meet to prepare for competitive events hosted during Wisconsin FCCLA Regional & State Leadership Conferences.
October 15, 2018
Site: American Family Insurance Training Center
Directions to Training Center - Building A
American Family Madison Conference Program Draft
American Family Madison Conference Registration (on-line registration due one week prior to event)
October 17, 2018
Directions to UW-Stout (There will be parking permits at registration for Lot 29 or Lot 34)
Directions to Memorial Student Center (conference location)
UW-Stout Conference Program Draft
UW-Stout Conference Registration (on-line registration due one week prior to event)
October 22, 2018
Site: Fox Valley Technical College
Fox Valley Technical College Conference Program Draft
Fox Valley Technical College Appleton Main Campus Floor Map (entrance and meeting rooms highlighted)
Fox Valley Technical College Conference Registration (on-line registration due one week prior to event)
- Registration is conducted on-line via the above links. Anticipate receiving an 9/14/18 e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org including log-ins. The cost is $27.00/person.
- Registration Instructions (on-line registration remains open until one week prior to each conference)
- Conference Flyer - includes sample agenda and breakout session descriptions
- Sample Program - includes agenda and dress code information
- Regional Representative Application (on-line format, due September 20)
- Code of Conduct Form & Adviser Form (submit completed forms for each participant upon arrival at conference site)
- Mandatory Dress Code Policy for Wisconsin FCCLA Events (revised January, 2019)
Some of these links may take you to a non-DPI Website. Use of these linked sites do not represent a DPI endorsement of the hosting agency nor other information available at the site.