The trainings on these pages are intended to assist SNSP Administrators and designees as they navigate the SNSP.
Click on the topic heading below to be directed to that specific training topic webpage. Each training topic webpage will provide a detailed summary of and access to the individual training modules listed under the topic headings.
Student Applications & Eligibility Trainings
Archived Virtual Trainings
- 2021-22 SNSP Overview and Registration Process for New Schools Training Materials (February 2021)
- Student Eligibility & Program Overview Training PowerPoint (June 2020)
- Gain an understanding of the 2020-21 SNSP application and student transfer requirements.
- Review sample SNSP applications and transfer request forms. This will help participants understand the student eligibility review process.
- Provide information about the requirements for SNSP students that are continuing to participate in the SNSP.
- SNSP Payment Process, Financial & Enrollment Audits Training Powerpoint (June 2020)
- Describe the payment process, including the actual cost payment option.
- Describe the criminal background check requirements.
- Learn about the SNSP financial audit requirements. All SNSP participants must annually provide a financial audit by October 15 following each school year.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 4.