2020-2021 Revenue Limit Worksheets
Note: To make this document easier to read, it is now in a four-page layout.
2020-21 Revenue Limit Worksheet - blank executable
2020-21 Prepopulated Revenue Limit Worksheet - Data as of August 5, 2020
- Line 1 - Base (incorporating Final 2019-20 Revenue Limit information, including penalties)
- Lines 2 & 6 - 3-Year Averages (incorporating updates to 2019-20 membership due to membership audits)
- Line 4B - Low Rev Incr (not all districts)
- Line 4C - Value of CCDEB (Expends made by a CCDEB on behalf of dist may affect Low Rev Incr.)
- Line 8A - Prior Year Carryover
- Line 8E - Recurring Referenda (if first year=2020-21)
- Line 10A - Non-Recurring Referenda to Exceed
- Line 10C - Energy Efficiency Net Exemption for 2020-21
- Line 10D - Adjustment for Refunded or Rescinded Taxes (see recent July update from DOR)
- Line 12A - 2020-21 July 1 General Aid Estimate (note that districts must use the October 15 Aid Certification when setting the Fall, 2020 levy.)
- Line 12B - State Aid to High Poverty Districts (not all districts)
Remember that the pre-populated Excel spreadsheet is NOT live-linked to a back-end data server. Data changes made in the SAFR applications will not appear here until a revised pre-populated worksheet is uploaded. The "Data as of" indicator will show the time/date the data was last loaded.
Note: The calculation methodology used in the 2020-21 pre-populated worksheet reflects current law. This calculation may be altered by legislative changes. Revisit the pre-populated worksheets to check for changes.
The SFS Team will update with new information as available.
2019-20 Final Revenue Limit Worksheets
2019-20 Revenue Limit worksheets are available on our Final Revenue Limit Worksheets page.
- "Getting it Right" (Revenue Limit) Workshop Presentation (October 21 and 22, 2019, WASDA)
- Longitudinal Revenue Limit Data
- Per Pupil Aid Data
- Prior-Year Final Revenue Limit Worksheets (2018-19 and prior years)
- Sample WI School District 2016-2017 Preliminary Budget Projections