2022-2023 Revenue Limit Worksheets
- 2022-23 Prepopulated Revenue Limit Worksheet - As of June 30, 2022, 4:15 PM
- 2022-23 Revenue Limit Worksheet - blank executable
The following data elements have been pre-populated into the 22-23 spreadsheet:
- Line 1 - Base Revenue Built from 2021-22 Revenue Limit Data (as of January 5, 2022). Final 2021-22 Revenue Limit will be run in May, 2022.
- Line 2 - Base 3-Year Average Membership Information.
- Line 4 - Ceiling.
- Line 6 - Current 3-Year Average Membership Information. (districts must estimate the Fall, 2022 membership until available)
- Line 8A - Prior Year Carryover. (finalized May, 2022)
- Line 8E - Recurring Referenda to Exceed. (data from the SAFR portal)
- Line 10A - Non-Recurring Referenda to Exceed. (data from the SAFR Portal)
- Line 10D - Adjustment for Refunded or Rescinded Taxes (data from DOR)
- Line 12A - 2022-23 July 1 Estimate of General Aid (remember that the October 15, 2022, General Aid Certification must be used when setting district levies in November 2022.)
- Line 12B - State Aid to High Poverty Districts.
Districts must estimate the remaining data elements. SFS will update data as information becomes available. Call a Finance Consultant if you have questions.
Remember that the pre-populated Excel spreadsheet is NOT live-linked to a back-end data server. Data changes made in the SAFR applications will not appear here until a revised pre-populated worksheet is uploaded. The "Data as of" indicator will show the time/date the data was last loaded.
All past Revenue Limit worksheets are available on our Final Revenue Limit Worksheets page.
- "Getting it Right" (Revenue Limit) Workshop Presentation (October 19, 2020 WASDA)
- Longitudinal Revenue Limit Data
- Per Pupil Aid Data
- Sample WI School District 2016-2017 Preliminary Budget Projections
- Prior-Year Final Revenue Limit Worksheets (2021-22 and prior years)