School Financial Services Team - Providing Trusted Collaboration
- Mission Statement
- Team Ethos: Integrity, Collaboration, Service
- The SFS Finance team is comprised of individuals with diverse, specialized education and professional experience in public school finance and management services, governmental accounting and auditing, data management systems and relevant state and federal policies and legislative processes.
- Team Assignments
Processing of data collection in support of Wisconsin education agencies.
How Wisconsin public schools are funded with a focus on state/federal education aids and grant programs.
Counting of children and the determining of membership data to establish equalization aid.
DPI SFS data collection requirements in support of general and categorical aid distribution.
Wisconsin legislature revenue controls and computation of district general fund revenues.
Due dates, school finance listserv subscriptions and School Finance team contacts.
Statistical information about Wisconsin’s elementary and secondary public school districts.
Information on various school finance topics, processes, and the use of certain online reports.
Information and support for a variety of school operations as well as district facilities, consolidation and reorganization.
Main Reporting Portals
- SAFR Reporting Portals
- WISEdata Finance
- Wisconsin School Finance Portal
- PI 1500 District Contacts Report
- PI 1500 Instructions
- Transfer of Service
- Food and Nutrition Services Portal
- Membership Information and Reporting
- WUFAR Overview
- Aids Register Information
- Pupil Count PI-1563
- Wisconsin's Common School Fund
- Revenue Limit Worksheets for Budget Planning
- Private School Vouchers Fiscal Information
- State and Federal Aid
- Wisconsin School District Taxes and Levy Rates
- Pupil Transportation
General SFS Topics
- Wisconsin School Finance System Overview
- District Budget Planning
- Federal/State Grant Programs
- SFS Data Warehouse
- Wisconsin Records Retention