The School Financial Services (SFS) Team has created a "reporting portal" through which districts will access all required SFS Team reports. These instructions are designed to guide district staff to the PI-1804 Summer School Report program and to the instructions for completing this report.
Note: Includes the PI-1805 ITP Summer School Program.
Instructions - (Portal Access)
- After logging on to the Internet and opening a browser, select "School Finance Reporting Portal." District staff must complete the summer school worksheet prior to entering data on the report. Additional summer school information--including the required worksheets, rules, directions and guidelines--is also available.
- Select your district by typing in your district name or number or by selecting your district's link.
- There are two ways to go to the PI-1804 Summer School Pupil Count report. Either method is acceptable:
- Select the "Status and Due Dates" link (see step #4 below).
- Select the "Non-Financial Data Home" link (see step #5 below).
- Select the "Status and Due Dates" link. Select the appropriate year for the "Summer School Pupil Count (PI-1804)" link under "School District Deadlines."
- Select the "Non-Financial Data Home" link. On this screen select the "Summer School Pupil Count - (PI 1804)" link.
- Select the link identifying the appropriate fiscal year.
- Enter the second district ID and password from the goldenrod colored "PI-1505AC UserID and Password Information sheet." You will be directed to the PI-1804 Summer School Pupil Count reporting program and reporting instructions.
Note: For security reasons, you should completely close your web browser upon completion of data reporting. Additionally, don't browse other websites while using the reporting portal.
For questions about this information, contact Roger Kordus (608) 267-3752, email@example.com (608) 267-9114