The School Financial Services (SFS) Team has created a "reporting portal" through which districts will access all required SFS Team reports. These instructions are designed to guide district staff to the PI-1804 Summer School Report program and to the instructions for completing this report.
Note: Includes the PI-1805 ITP Summer School Program.
Instructions - (Portal Access)
- After logging on to the Internet and opening a browser, select "School Finance Reporting Portal." District staff must complete the summer school worksheet prior to entering data on the report. Additional summer school information--including the required worksheets, rules, directions and guidelines--is also available.
- Select your district by typing in your district name or number or by selecting your district's link.
- There are two ways to go to the PI-1804 Summer School Pupil Count report. Either method is acceptable:
- Select the "Status and Deadlines" link (see step #4 below).
- Select the "Non-Financial Data Home" link (see step #5 below).
- Select the "Status and Deadlines" link. Select the "appropriate year for the Summer School Pupil Count- (PI-1804)" link under "School District Deadlines."
- Select the "Non-Financial Data Home" link. On this screen select the "Summer School Pupil Count - (PI 1804)" link.
- Select the link identifying the appropriate fiscal year.
- Enter the second district ID and password from the goldenrod colored "PI-1505AC UserID and Password Information sheet." You will be directed to the PI-1804 Summer School Pupil Count reporting program and reporting instructions.
Note: For security reasons, it is recommended that you completely close your web browser upon completion of data reporting. Additionally, don't browse other websites while using the reporting portal.