Integration Membership Audit Program
Chapter 220 Reporting Tool
Chapter 220 Reporting Tool (used by districts to record students participating in the Interdistrict transfer program).
Note: This tool is NOT available to the public--only authorized school district administrators with previously-assigned credentials can access the tool.
Pupil Count Data
Confirmation of reported ITP membership counts per Department of Public Instructions (DPI) records is a membership audit requirement. DPI will not mail or fax reported counts. Confirmation of reported ITP membership counts can be obtained through DPI's PI-1563 reporting wizard.
To print out a copy of the confirmed ITP 220 Membership Counts as reported by the district to DPI:
- Choose your school district
- Click on Non-Financial Data Home
- Click on Pupil Count-Sept. (PI-1563) or Pupil Count-Jan. (PI-1563)
- Click on Fiscal Year
- Provide your ID and Password
- Click on Review Your Answers in upper right hand corner
- Click on Summary of Step 2 Non-Resident Reductions (for Interdistrict transfers) and Appendix B - Extra Information (for Intradistrict transfers)
- Click your Internet browser print button
For questions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (608) 267-9114