The State of Wisconsin provides financial support to qualifying education agencies through a formal process of data collection. Federal law, state statues and related administrative rules govern the distribution of general aid and categorical aid.
To accomplish the overall task of distributing federal and state financial support, a significant amount of data is required. A larger amount of this data is provided by the requester or their representative to the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) through School Finance Services (SFS).
- SFS Portals
- Additional Reporting Instructions
- Chapter 220 Membership Reporting
- ESSA School Level Reporting
- WISEdata Finance
- School Calendar - Days and Hours of Instruction
- DPI-1500 District Contact Report
- CESA Annual Reports and Information
Local Education Agency Number
Each qualifying agency has been assigned a Local Education Agency (LEA) number and this is the first step in the data collection process. A report portal is open and closed to align with when SFS team needs the information to process.