The School Financial Services (SFS) Team provides a "reporting portal" through which districts will access all required SFS Team reports. These instructions are designed to guide district staff to the PI-1563 Pupil Count reporting program and to the instructions for completing this report.
The program will close and return the user to the ID page after twenty minutes of continuous inactivity. Users can enter data, submit the data and then exit the program. Upon re-entry, the previous data will be displayed and the user can update the data if the user wishes. An audit trail will be created when changes are made after the data has been saved.
Instructions (Portal Access)
- Before going to the PI-1563 Pupil Count reporting portals, district staff should complete a draft copy of the data to be entered on the Internet-based report. A PI-1563 worksheet is available to be used as a draft at:
- Browse the School Finance Reporting Portal to enter Pupil Count data.
- Select "Log in to View or Submit Data." This will take you to the log-in web page where you will use your individual "ID" and "Password" to reach the school district Reporting Home Page.
- On the "District Reporting Home Page" there are two ways to go to the PI-1563 Pupil Count report. Either method is acceptable:
- Select the "Status and Deadlines" link and then select "Pupil Count-September" listed under "Reports and Due Dates." Select the link identifying the appropriate fiscal year.
- Select "Non-Financial Data Home" and then select "Pupil Count-September" found in the left-hand column. Select the link identifying the appropriate fiscal year.
- For security reasons, don't browse other websites outside of the portal and completely close your web browser when exiting the reporting program.