You are here

How to Fix a Tax Levy Error


Certain accounts must have amounts that equal the tax levy certified to the Wisconsin Department of Revenue. To fix a tax levy error, review the tax levy that the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) has on file (found on the account detail page for the account in error). Then, amend the account in error to match the amount on file at DPI.

For questions about this information, contact (608) 267-9114