School Finance Maps
Each year, a variety of school finance-related statistical information is generated and summarized in map format representing all Wisconsin school districts. These maps (and associated school district information) fall into a variety of categories such as general state aids, equalization aids, revenue limits, mill rates, etc.
General State Aids
- School Districts By Category of Equalization Aid
- Percentage of School Districts' Shared Costs Aided By State Equalization Aid Formula
- School Districts by Maximum Revenue Limit Per Pupil
- Percentage Change in School Districts' Revenue Limit Membership
- Percentage Change in School Districts Base Revenue Limit Authority