You are here

How to Change Names on a Certification Page


To change the information on file at the Department of Public Instruction (DPI), please follow the instructions below:

  • return to the certification page of the report where you are working;
  • cross out the wrong information on the printed certification page;
  • hand-write in the correct name(s) and phone number(s); and
  • place it in your files.

Once the data is corrected at DPI, you may return to the certification page and print an updated copy for your files.

Administrator Information

Source: "School Directory Online Application"

How to Change:

School Board Clerk Information

Source: "Wisconsin Association of School Boards" (WASB), updated every month using data as of the first of the month.

How to Change:

  • Contact or call them at (608) 257-2622 or toll-free at (877) 705-4422.
  • Contact DPI for temporary changes only by sending an email to Note that changes must be sent to WASB as well, as our data is periodically refreshed from the data they send to us.

Municipal Clerk Information

Source: Wisconsin Department of Revenue, updated twice a year (with the May and October 1 Property Value Certifications)

How to Change:

For questions about this information, contact (608) 267-9114