Documents and Information
Annually, the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) updates the "Basic Facts" which contain financial and other data and information about Wisconsin's school districts. The sections of Basic Facts will be updated as the data becomes available.
- Section A: District Associations - Union High School (UHS) affiliation of PK-8 districts.
- Section B: Non-Fiscal Statewide Statistical Summary Tables - Schools, enrollment, ethnicity, graduation and staffing data.
- Section C: Student and Staff Data by School District - Public enrollment by elementary / secondary totals, public enrollment by minority, graduates, public staff by teacher and total FTE, and private enrollment by elementary / secondary totals.
- Section D: Comparative Cost Per Member and Comparative Revenue Per Member (formerly complete annual school cost per member).
- Section E: Distribution of State Aid Dollars - Actual state aid payment history.
- Section F: October Equalization Aid Estimate - Equalization Aid formula explanation and data.
- Section G: School District Revenue Limits - Explanation and school district data.
- Section H: Equalized School District Levy Rates - Explanation and school district data.
- Section J: Glossary of Terms - Terminology and definitions.
For questions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (608) 267-9114