The Aids Register is a listing of all aid payments made by the Department of Public Instruction to school districts and other organizations.
STAR Aids Register (Directions below)
STAR Aids Register WUFAR Codes and Fiscal Contacts
The DPI does not currently assign project codes to grants issued by other entities (including other state agencies). If project based coding is needed, a local optional project code can be used. The DPI recommends choosing a project number in the 600, 700, or 900 series as DPI typically does not assign project codes in these series.
Wondering about a State of Wisconsin payment not on the Aids Register?
Contact the Department of Administration at WIVendors@wisconsin.gov for details on State of Wisconsin ACH deposits. Be sure to include the amount, the date and the name it was deposited.
Directions for the new STAR Aids Register
- Click on the proper link above for the Aids Register.
- Type in the fiscal year you are requesting. Example, if you want 2017, key ‘2017’.
- In the agency ID block, start typing the agency six digit ID number (two digit county number and four digit district number, i.e. 401234).
- In the agency name block, start typing the agency name and a drop-down list will appear.
- Pick the requested agency name from the drop-down list.
- Click the submit button and the requested information will appear.